Monday, May 23, 2011

Moving

First and foremost, I apologize for not posting regularly as I promised, but you see my life has been thrown into chaos. This Saturday, I am starting the process of moving to Albuquerque, NM. My dad and I are packing up the U-Haul and heading out.

Part of this process was that I canceled the cable in my apartment, which includes the internet. Hence, the lack of posting. And next week I'll spend most of the time on the road, so there will be another lack of posting. And I can't guarantee when I'll get internet at my apartment, so it'll probably be another week after that until I post again.

I'm not sure I've ever gone three weeks without a steady internet connection (well, since my family got internet 11 years ago). This very well may kill me. We'll see.

I'm going to try to write as many posts as I can today and schedule them to post over the next three weeks. I don't know how many that'll end up being, but at the very least I'm hoping for two a week.

More fruitful posts are too come; this one is really to just let you know what's going on with the blog. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment